Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009

ROLL OVER GB!

Hi everybody out there in the real world,

Haven`t been updating for quite a while because I spent most of my time on set, airports, in minivans and hotels prepping the next day, so I literally had no time for updating what you find here. I decided that the best thing will probably be to not bore everybody with a lot of writing anymore but give you some photographic impressions of where we were and what we saw. We did England and Scotland. Stafford, Oxford, London and Glasgow. Except that we slept in a new hotel every night and spent lots of time in our great tourbus travelling from A to B, not mentioning airports which I already hate so much that it became hard for me to find words for my emotions towards those stupid airplane parking lots, we had a marvellous time. A big shout out to Jonas, his absolutely great crew and everybody at Mad Cow films, a big thank you goes out to John Hawkins, Roy Davies & Peter Tothill, Ian Cummings, Wouter de Graf, the great Christy Campbell, Matthew Field, Kirsty Shaw and the Minidrivers and of course our great production crew in Glasgow. I should say thank you to so many more people, but I have to say sorry, I am very bad with remembering names......please forgive me and my poor old brain. Ah, and of course to the nice check in crew at the Glasgow airport.
Here`s some pics.

At the British Mini Days. Stafford. England. Our great crew.

Glasgow. Poor mans car rigs. But at last two of them at once.
Oxford.
Stafford. British Mini Days. Overwhelming, too many great little cars and nice folks.


Sound Engineering also works in yoga poses. Just relax and press record.


Glasgow. Our Service Producer in the back expressing her feelings towards Kasi. 
London. The Mini on the left belongs to the singer of the Arctic Monkeys.
Glasgow at night after a great curry.
Niv found new romance  at the Glasgow Airport. Welcome to the love boat, errr plane.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen