Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009

LAUNCH THE ROCKET AND OFF WE GO!!!

After a very long research, prep and planning time we´re finally gonna take off and start shooting. WelI, that`s why I set up this blog. I thought it might be interesting for some of you people out there to see how our film finds its`form, from shooting all through the post production process. At the same time it will function like a little diary of our project.
So, right here I´m gonna try to keep everybody updated as good as I can. About people we met, events we attended, all other things that happend during our journey, both in terms of Mini and also the filmmaking side. As often as I can I will attach photos and little snippet videos so you all know what`s going on and how the shooting proceeds.
I don`t wanna sound corny, but here`s something I just have to say: MINI has a really great community! Truly. At first I would like to say a big Thank You to everyone around the world who contributed to our project. The response of all you Mini lovers out there was absolutely overwhelming and beautiful. And it is yet another proof that the internet can do some magic tricks as soon as a message starts to spread. So I`m looking forward to meet all of you somewhere soon and get an insight of you and your relation towards those lovely little legendary cars.
Comments and thoughts always welcome!
Cheers, Manu.

P.S. I hope everybody can understand that we are not able to visit all of who got in contact with us. Even if we would love to, we unfortunately need to life with some limitations due to time and i hate to mention that: money.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Gute Reise mein Freund – werde Eure Tour fleißig verfolgen – hätte ja nicht nüber Lust eine Reisroute zu sehen à la in 80 Tagen um die Welt.
    Where are you goin? ma lovely?


    Bis dann, the only Bitzki you know

    AntwortenLöschen